Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Self-Proclaimed Deena Nicole Cortese

"Jersey Shore" is welcoming a new cast member for the third season, the self-proclaimed "Bad Ass Brunette" Deena Nicole Cortese, 23, who actually hails from New Egypt, Ocean County.

She likes to have a good time, she has a good heart, she has a sweetheart, she might not show it but she really cares about other people’s feelings, she really does,” Joann Cortese told the site on Monday.

She is the newest cast member of the hit television series Jersey Shore. Read her biography, see her photos and celebrate her acting debut with a cool video below.

Deena Nicole Cortese, is a tried and true Jersey girl, hailing from New Egypt, NJ. She’s not afraid to be the life of the party “I’m loud, crazy, random and at times corky and love to laugh it’s kinda my best thing. You won’t forget her: “I’m not like other girls, I do very bad things and I do them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment