Monday, July 19, 2010

CD101’s “Andyman” Died In Accident


WWCD (101.1 FM & 102.5 FM), known as "CD101", is an American radio station in Grove City, Ohio. They serve the Columbus, Ohio, metro market from their broadcast facilities located at 503 S. Front St. Suite 101 in the Brewery District.

They have many famous programmers, editors, news casters, and Andyman, on Saturday 17, 2010 CD101 had a bad news, according to a news release posted on the CD101 Web site, Davis was vacationing with his family in Michigan and drown on Saturday evening.

Davis started at CD101 in June of 1991 as on on-air personality. He became PD in 1998. Andyman was the voice of CD101's afternoon drive program and was voted Columbus' favorite DJ on numerous occasions.

“I grew up with his voice in my ear, and his music choices have been the soundtrack of my life since I was a teenager. I feel like I have lost a member of my family,” one fan wrote on CD101′s Facebook page.



Tags: cd101, andyman

No comments:

Post a Comment