Thursday, August 12, 2010

Driod 2 R2 D2 New Launch

This is likely going to hurt the wallet a bit, but it's going to be so worth it. Thank the Force I gave up on AT&T a long time ago. I have already been in touch with my Verizon agent who's as much of a Star Wars loyalist as I am and he's already doing as much as he can to make sure I at least have the chance to get my hands on one.

This August 12th August 15th. But if you want to get your hands on the R2-D2 edition, even if only to play with it and not actually purchase it, and you’re around Orlando, make sure you head to the Star Wars Celebration V from Thursday through Sunday.

This is a special version of the phone will feature exclusive Star Wars content and external hardware designed to look like the trusty Droid from the film saga. Visitors to the upcoming Star Wars Celebration Vin Orlando, Fla can seen a preview of the limited edition phone and sign up to receive alerts when the phone is ready for sale. In honor of the iconic Astromech Droid from the Star Wars Saga, Verizon Wireless will offer a limited-edition R2-D2 version of the DROID 2, available only online in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment